2014

2014

Monday, September 23, 2013

YouTube, Instagram, and Snapchat... oh my!!

I have never been good at technology, but I am realizing there are so many different ways to stay connected to our family and friends at home, I have to at least try. So I have now hijacked my husband's iPhone {that someone so sweetly donated to us} and have an Instagram account {mandeeloudermilk}, a Snapchat account {mandeejoejoe}, and we just created a YouTube account. Here is the link to a video Brian made giving a overview of our first six months in Tanzania, Africa. I will be posting little videos of our daily lives often, so subscribe to our account to keep up with us and watch our beautiful babies grow up!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ie_dN3_aalI

Click on this link to see the video Brian made and check out our other couple of videos to see what our kids do in a typical Tanzanian church service.

No comments:

Post a Comment